Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let it bleed






Wearing: American Gold let it bleed bells, New look top, Asos platform shoes. Choker from Ebay.
Ever since I discovered American Gold I wanted a pair of their bells, its the shape that gets me, tight down past the knees and then boom - Flares!
I was really lucky to snatch these up on Ebay for only £30!! They are so so comfy and I know the colour will go with so much for Winter!
Im also on a hunt for Chokers, I really want a Large silver choker and a hippy chain headpiece! If you have any ideas where to find these for a reasonable price please let me know!
On another note I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all my follower and fans as well as fellow bloggers. Your support really means so much to me! You guys really do put a smile on my face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment