Friday, February 10, 2012

My Life Through Instagram



Wow, what a new year it has been! These are a few of my Instagram (@jessie_sf) pictures from the last month! I have been a busy girl attending photoshoots, a few more I might share with you soon, shopping and blogger events! 
                                                 Some of my favourite things from left to right:
                                                1) Flowers in my room and februarys Glossy Box
                                                2) Outfit photo from this post 
                                                3) Getting to test drive my potential new car!
                                                4) Preview of my Pin Up post 
                                                5) Perfect evenings in with wine and fav blogs
                                                6) New Wired Jewelry
                                               7) My daily jewels, the turquoise cuff will be available to pre order through       
                                                   the blog soon! 
                                               8) My first tattoo's, have lots more planned for this year
                                               9) Make up before going on a day trip with my guy
                                             10) Leather and Leopard -  The perfect mix
                                             11) Lunch date with the best women in the world, Mum. 
                                             12) New nail art - Nebular and polka dot
                                             13) New plugs, I am stretching my flesh holes up again
                                             14) New septum piercing
                                             15) Best sparkly heels ever
                                             16) Good make up day
                                             17) More nail art!
                                             18) Ben and Jerry's
                                             19) Shirt shopping
                                             20) Photoshoot set up 
                                             21) Make up for the shoot! 

You can follow me here @jessie_sf 


No comments:

Post a Comment