Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Denim Uniform


Wearing: Topshop jeans and Cardiagan, Zara tee (old) Levi Jacket, Thrifted bag and Ash trainers

Wow it's wednesday already! Where is time going to? I am so busy at the moment with Uni work as I am in my final year as well as getting the shop ready!! So excited as I just got new stock in which I absolutely love! 
This was a very casual outfit for me as I had a fun (yet terrifying) day out at London Bridge experience and London tombs, if anyone has gone you know what I am talking about! Hope I am not the only scardy cat!
The main thing about this outfit is my new Ash shoes! They are perfect for me as I never ever wear flats, I don't even think I own any so they are a perfect compromise because they have a hidden wedge heel they really comfortable too! After all the LFW madness I wanted to wear something really casual yet kind of stylish too. Keeping my leopard print going, you must be getting sick of it now!
Oh and the cheeky bum shot is from the boy, ask for outfit shots and that is what I end up with a camera full of bum pictures!! 
The winner of the Turquoise Cuff giveaway is being announced on fb here at 12.00pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment