Saturday, February 25, 2012

LFW Outfit and Roundup 1


Topshop Skirt, Urban Outfitters bag, old top and jacket (DIYed) Friend n' Foe beanie, Jeffrey Campbell Litas (studded myself)

Firstly apologies for the huge lack of posts, it has been a manic week which of course includes London Fashion Week! I have lots of posts and amazing inspiration to share with you! This is the outfit I wore for day 5 of fashion week (yes I am working backwards) I wanted to wear something I felt completely comfortable in and what better than the comfiest shoes on earth - Lita's! I also wanted to team leopard print, (the skirt from this post) leather and something miltaryesque together. I had the inspiration the night before to cut the sleeves off one jacket to wear it other the leather one! Luckily in my haste it actually turned out ok!
I always have so much fun at FW, meeting other blogger and friends and seeing some really fantastic shows, it was nice this year to be able to relax and not have to run around like a crazy women as I had a lot less on my schedule! I also even managed to get these eyelashes done by Paperself Eyelashes I chose the cobwebs of course!

The turquoise cuff giveaway winner will be announced on Tuesday the 28th so if you have not entered yet get on it below!
(Open Internationally!)

Have a great Saturday and stay tuned for my next LFW posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment