Monday, October 17, 2011

Turning bloggers into friends

Saturday I spent at the blogging event The Only Way Is Blogging where I was lucky to meet some really fabulous girls! The venue was full of both beauty bloggers and fashion bloggers sharing tips and getting to know one another! There was also make up tutorials from Vivo and Fashionista Beauty as well as free make up goodies! After all the various talks on SEO optimization and photography tips me and some other lovely bloggers headed of to green park to snap some serene outfit pics! 


TAG YOURSELF IN THIS PICTURE OR LEAVE YOUR LINK HERE!! 
The Outfit:

Wearing: Rare cream floaty dress, Select denim look shirt, Asos fringe bag, Asos Black label platforms, F21 Neckalce.
Over all a day well spent (even if the day was held on the sunniest day ever and we were in an underground venue!) I think some may call that Sod's Law!
I must say I was extremely impressed with the make up this morning! Almost inspires me to do a make-up post.... Almost!! Hoping to get the hilarious pictures of what happens when three bloggers get outfit photo's together so I can share them with you!!

In the meantime check out some of the girls I met! LucyElodieStacey and Aysha

No comments:

Post a Comment