Friday, October 7, 2011

Pretty.Tough







Wearing: H&M Dress, DIY Studded leopard print boots, United Colours of Benetton Shirt, Topshop choker, Miss Selfridges leather Jacket, F+F snood, thrifted bag. 

I am so excited to have found this beautiful park near my house, it is so beautiful with all the different coloured leaves on the ground. I can definitely say this was the last day for wearing thin tights, I am going to go invest in some super thick warm ones!!
I wanted to toughen up this super feminine floaty dress so decided on strong military accents like the shirt and leather Jacket, I though the leopard print also added some edge! What do you think?

My sister wrote this poem especially for this post. She is only 16 and super talented at poetry. I wouldn't even now where to begin! Thank you Lo <3

Mother Tree

Mother Tree

Until thy last breathe,
Shall I cling to thee,
No hallowing autumn gust,
Shall release thee from me.

Until the final swallow hath flown the nest,
Thus every gaggle swiftly eastwards bound
I shall hold thee proudly,
Far above the lofty ground.

Let no mother Earth misty breathe
Tear thee from thy twisted hand
And transport thee, from me
To a far flung frosty land.

Oh, Autumn child,
Oh orange babe o’ mine,
High upon my gentle grasp
Thou shall remain divine

But if, by chance, thou shall fall,
To the damp embrace of dewy dawn,
Above thee, i shall forever stand,
And in my bareness mourn.

No comments:

Post a Comment