Monday, October 24, 2011

Back Streets- New Topshop Coat!

Never have I fallen so head over heals for a Jacket before! This Topshop one in a Tall (damn you lanky arms!) ticks all the boxes for me!
Fur collar = Tick
Leather =Tick
Zips on arms= Tick
Elbow detailing = Tick
Extremely Hot= Tick

Also loving these Burgundy Next jeans in, yes you guessed it, TALL! 



Wearing: Topshop Jacket, Next Burgundy Skinny Jeans, Urban Outfitters Studded Bag (last year) Office snake affect boots.
Lipstick: Topshop Brighton Rocks 

I have been a little MIA recently, mainly because I have been giving the bf the attention he deserved this weekend after not being able to see each other for a while! I had an amazing weekend soaking up the sunshine and taking in the beauty of the South East country side! I have lots of beautiful pics your you all!
What did you get up to this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment