Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Motel Rocks! Seriously!


As most of you know (from the many posts) Motel held a fantastic bloggers evening last week to allow blogger to see their new Christmas collection! What a collection it is! I have fallen in love with allot of it! I met many fantastic bloggers, some I had already met and some that I am a big fan of their blogs! 
See for yourself....

Kim, Me,  RosieAshley

Popcorn and Candy Floss bought back so many childhood memories! 
Wearing: Topshop leopard skirt, The Black Dahlia Murder tee Zara blazer, Office boots.

Glossy Box where also at the event, treating us to glitter cupcakes as well as a guessing game of the number of products in one of their boxes, as well as giving us all a free box!
Not only did I have a great time mingling with all my fellow bloggers we also got to pick one item of the collection for ourselves, judging from my face above what do you think I picked? haha!
The night was a huge success! A big thank you to Selina for making it possible and for letting me take a few balloons! They went down very well on my night out in Camden after!

The Winner of the LOVE competition has been announced on the Facebook page 

No comments:

Post a Comment