Friday, March 11, 2011

Not My Usual



Faux fur- Charity shop (Thrifted sounds way better!)
Topshop Jeans
River island boots
Next bag and Hat
Various Jewelry


This is what I wore on Monday, I know, a bit backwards! It is already friday! Wooohoo!
These had been hiding on the camera and to be honest I only just remembered them! I think this whole week has been  backwards! Heres hoping the weekend isn't! But a little bit of oddity and randomness is always good fun and keeps both me and you guessing! 

This was the most frustrating outfit for these reasons 1) It was sunny, and I wanted to be in hot pants but was actually wearing this huge jacket! 2) If I wore the hat I could not wear the sunglasses because the hat would push them forwards and my head looked a ridiculous shape! 3) I wanted to wear both, the sun was in my eyes AND I was having a bad hair day! Maybe I should have just gone with a paper bag instead ay? One stone 2 birds and the boyfriend wouldn't hear my complaining about his photography ;)

As I have been a bit awful with posts this week, I have a ridiculous workload right now, I will be updated more at the weekend! So make sure you come and check it out!

Have a great weekend sweeties! 


No comments:

Post a Comment